About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 3 beautiful children whom you will see a ton of in my layouts. I am a Digital Scrapbook Addict which led me to Designing. And I am super thankful for my supportive and wonderful hubby who makes all this possible for me.

Friday, April 30, 2010

You made it! Welcome to Heidi's Place for the Sensational DSP Scavenger Hunt 2010! This has been such a fun event to plan - we all have been grinning ear-to-ear as we've created goodies and a little fun for you. We're envisioning a madly giggling, enthusiastic, awesome MOB running around together in electronic format!

Be sure to register with the my blog or my Facebook Page so that I can keep you up to date on all my latest projects, products, sales and events!

Here's your treasure pack from me! But... hold your horses! The hunt doesn't officially start until May 1st, so links won't be totally active until then! The link will be active from May 1st until May 10th, 2010. DOWNLOAD YOUR TREASURE HERE I hope you enjoy it! Thank you so much for just being YOU - one of the most special parts of DSP for sure!



Thanks again for hunting for treasures here at my place! NOW, you're off to Chris' Place. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to holler at me, or add a question to the forum . Hope you're having a ball!

5 comments: